Others Program !
1. ROAD SAFETY PROGRAMMES (2004-08)
Objective : To promote Road Safety among the Road Users.
Beneficiaries :Road User viz. General Public, Students, Traffic Police Transporters etc .
VARDAN, organised several Road Dafety Camps & Workshops in Dehradun to promote Road Safety among Road Users in different areas of Pauri & Deharadun Districts:
2. ENHANCING ACCOUNTABILITY (2005-06)
nforming the Community about Varios Services Available through ICDS
Objective : Enching Accountability of ICDS Functionaries through Increased Community Awareness about ICDS Services .
Beneficiaries : Panchayat Members, SHG Members, Mahila MAngal Dals, Volunteers & NGOs, Local Community of Agastyamuni Block.
1. Awarness on Objectives & 6 Services of ICDS.
2. Role & Responsibilities of ICDS Functionaries.
3. Community's Accountabilility Towards ICDS Services.
4. Citizens Charter & Right to Information.
5. Womens Legal Rights
3. SOCIO ECONOMIC & CASTE CENSUS (2011-12)
Objective : District Dehradun & Tehri Garhwal .
Ojective : To provide Data Entry support & supervision for survey.
VARDAN in collaboration with Macro Infotech Pvt. Ltd Dehradun conducted household survey of four blocks & Urban areas of Dehradun district & Deoprayag Tehsil of Tehri Garhwal District. The Organisation deputed over 500 Data Entry Operators(DEOs) & 20 CCA & quality Checkers for SECC-2011. The programme began in November 2011 & was completed in June 2012. The Programme was funded by Macro Infotech Pvt.Ltd Dehradun.
Major components of the programme were: :
1. Orientation & Traning of Data Entry Operators.
2. Deputation of Data Entry Operators with Enumerators for household survey .
3. Quality checking of Data Entry & Survey.
4. Management & Support of Charge Centers.